Get ready for classic shoot-'em-up action in Toaplan's Fire Shark, now on PC with modern updates. An evil and overwhelmingly powerful military force is about to take over not only a small country, but the whole world... Defeat the enemy and accept your place of honor!
Toaplan's 1989 vertical shmup classic Fire Shark rises from the ashes, armed to the teeth with a brand-new beginner mode, online leaderboards, quick saves and much more! In this sequel to Flying Shark/Sky Shark, you control the incredible power of homing missiles, rapid-fire machine guns, free-falling bombs, and high-tech lasers. In Japan, this game is known as “Shark! Shark! Shark!” (or “Same! Same! Same!”). "On a parallel Earth in 19X9, a malevolent superpower seeks to conquer every region on the map. All seems lost until a super-powered biplane emerges from the smoky haze. It's the only pilot capable of saving a billion lives… The gleaming FIRE SHARK!”
- Endure white knuckle shoot-’em-up action throughout intense stages and boss fights! Despite its simple appearance, it's jam-packed with Toaplan action if you're brave enough to play.
- Set the skies ablaze with the Super Fire, a powerful weapon whose blast resembles the legendary phoenix's wings!
- Fly solo or invite a friend to the skies in co-op.
- Marvel at the stunning graphics and beautiful settings in this arcade classic.
- Minimal Input Lag: Emulation, input processing, and rendering all complete on the same frame.
- Quick Save using F1-F10, Reload with Shift+ F1-F10
- Online leaderboards for Single Credit, No Assist, and Assisted plays.
- Instrument panels with extra gameplay information and artwork.
- Rewind the game between 10-18 minutes, depending on the action.
- Experience the game in Mirror Mode
- Capture sharable replays to immortalize your interstellar victories (or funny moments).
- Assist Features such as auto-fire at multiple rates.
- Very Easy Mode: Lower the difficulty to breeze through the adventure.
- Pixel perfect or full-screen scaling in windowed or full-screen mode.
- Rotate the gameplay in 90-degree increments.
- Steam Achievements
- Choose between Raw Input on Windows or Steam Input.
- Hone your skills in the ultra-customizable practice mode!
What others say.
* The review score is remapped to a 0-10 scale.