Blast through alien hordes as the finest cyborg mercenary in existence! To emerge victorious, you'll need to manage both time and resources skillfully. Toaplan's run and gun smash-hit finally arrives on PC, loaded with rounds of new features and quality of life extras!
Toaplan’s Out Zone is back in action and comes reloaded with modern features, like online leaderboards, arcade-accurate emulation, quick saves, and the brand-new beginner mode. As one of the most celebrated run and gun shooters in arcade history, its hellish challenges are sure to get your blood pumping if you have the skills to match!
Countless alien invasions of Earth have left humankind on the verge of extinction. You must plunge headfirst into battle as a world-class cyborg mercenary in a last-ditch effort to overthrow the alien threat!
- Run and gun your way through hordes of enemies in this vertical shoot 'em up!
- Go at it solo or join forces with a buddy in co-op mode!
- Master a unique weapon system with omnidirectional lasers, straight-shooting shotguns, and special weapons like the Super Burner and the Super Ball to obliterate the alien attackers!
- Stay alive by keeping an eye on your constantly depleting battery!
- Feel your heart racing with Tatsuya Uemura's original soundtrack!
- Minimal Input Lag: Emulation, input processing, and rendering all complete on the same frame.
- Quick Save using F1-F10, Reload with Shift+ F1-F10
- Online leaderboards for Single Credit, No Assist, and Assisted plays.
- Instrument panels with extra gameplay information and artwork.
- Rewind the game between 10-18 minutes, depending on the action.
- Capture sharable replays to immortalize your interstellar victories (or funny moments).
- Assist Features such as auto-fire at multiple rates.
- Very Easy Mode: Lower the difficulty to breeze through the adventure.
- Pixel perfect or full-screen scaling in windowed or full-screen mode.
- Rotate the gameplay in 90-degree increments.
- Steam Achievements
- Choose between Raw Input on Windows or Steam Input.
- Hone your skills in the ultra customizable practice mode!
What others say.
* The review score is remapped to a 0-10 scale.