Artificial intelligence threatens the galaxy. Buckle up and fight computing power with the only power that counts: FIREPOWER! Experience Toaplan's brain-melting Slap Fight (AKA Alcon) with its gauge-based power-ups and strategic gameplay. Now on PC with the latest features!
Toaplan's 1986 vertical shooter Slap Fight (AKA Alcon) speeds into modern times with its beginner mode, arcade-accurate emulation, quick saves, online leaderboards, and much more. Dive into the action instantly and blast digital terrors to bits with devastating, gauge-based power-ups!
"Millions of years ago, an alien race built the artificial intelligence Goudy to advance science beyond imagination. With time the AI revolted against its makers, contaminating the galaxy with evil influence across 300,000 light years. But Goudy's days are finally numbered when a lone warrior boards the Leopold, a faster-than-light spacecraft!"
- Pick-up-n'-play: This game features a two-button control scheme that's easy to learn and challenging to master.
- Expand your raging firepower with an arsenal of bombs, lasers, missiles, and more! Your ship's hitbox grows as you get stronger, so dispatch your foes to hell before they lock their sights on you!
- Flex your brain to overcome complex challenges and uncover hidden secrets throughout your journey. The gauge-based power-up system requires some serious thinking.
- Feel the heat with Masahiro Yuge's banging soundtrack.
- Minimal Input Lag: Emulation, input processing, and rendering all complete on the same frame.
- Quick Save using F1-F10, Reload with Shift+ F1-F10
- Online leaderboards for Single Credit, No Assist, and Assisted plays.
- Instrument panels with extra gameplay information and artwork.
- Rewind the game between 10-18 minutes, depending on the action.
- Experience the game in Mirror Mode
- Capture sharable replays to immortalize your interstellar victories (or funny moments).
- Assist Features such as auto-fire at multiple rates.
- Very Easy Mode: Lower the difficulty to breeze through the adventure.
- Pixel perfect or full-screen scaling in windowed or full-screen mode.
- Rotate the gameplay in 90-degree increments.
- Steam Achievements
- Choose between Raw Input on Windows or Steam Input.
- Hone your skills in the ultra-customizable practice mode!
What others say.
* The review score is remapped to a 0-10 scale.