Blast battalions of tanks into smoking craters and conquer air and sea from the sky’s fastest attack chopper! Toaplan's coin-op shooter Twin Cobra flies to PC with fresh features and quality-of-life updates!
Twin Cobra (known as "Kyukyoku Tiger" in Japan) reaches new heights on PC with updated extras and quality-of-life bonuses like quick saves, online leaderboards, arcade-accurate emulation, and a brand-new beginner mode. In this vertical shmup classic, you'll have your hands full with fast-flying action and deadly opponents swarming the sea, land, and skies!
You're an elite chopper jockey ready to destroy an evil superpower! Their reign of terror stretches from coast to coast. But your might and will to fight are far greater. Take aim and make their ground grunts groan, their heli-fellas faint, and sea swabs sink!
- Drop devastating bombs and fire four ammo types from the world’s fastest attack chopper!
- Bypass hostile battleships and fly over enemy strongholds. Your opponents retaliate on every front using aircraft, aircraft, and tanks!
- Fly solo or join forces with another Cobra jockey in co-op mode!
- Survive longer to grow even stronger! Evade incoming shots to increase your fire rate and damage.
- Original soundtrack by Masahiro Yuge and Tatsuya Uemura
- Minimal Input Lag: Emulation, input processing, and rendering all complete on the same frame.
- Quick Save using F1-F10, Reload with Shift+ F1-F10
- Online leaderboards for Single Credit, No Assist, and Assisted plays.
- Instrument panels with extra gameplay information and artwork.
- Rewind the game between 10-18 minutes, depending on the action.
- Capture sharable replays to immortalize your air strikes (or funny moments).
- Assist Features such as auto-fire at multiple rates.
- Very Easy Mode: Lower the difficulty to breeze through the adventure.
- Pixel perfect or full-screen scaling in windowed or full-screen mode.
- Rotate the gameplay in 90-degree increments.
- Steam Achievements
- Choose between Raw Input on Windows or Steam Input.
- Hone your skills in the ultra customizable practice mode!
What others say.
* The review score is remapped to a 0-10 scale.
A beautifully preserved slice of video game history
Bitwave has capably brought Western gamers four important, sometimes overlooked gems that play a pivotal role in arcade history
With accurate emulation, impressive quality of life features, and a slew of difficulty options to tailor the experience to one’s liking, it’s difficult to find many negatives in the first volume of Bitwave’s Toaplan Arcade Shoot ‘Em Up Collection.
Works great on Desktop Linux and Steam Deck
It's clear that Bitwave Games has put a lot of love and care into making each title as appealing and accessible as possible